Featured image: Completed jigsaw puzzle No.4 -Cenotaph stone with inscription, Moruya Quarry – 54 pieces
Our librarian has created and uploaded another set of jigsaws. Once again, these puzzles are all based on photographs in our collection. They all have an ANZAC Day theme.
- Nerrigundah Roll of Honour – 35 pieces
- Postcard from Egypt from Leo de Saxe – 63 pieces
- Cenotaph Opening Ceremony, Martin Place Sydney – 54 pieces
- Cenotaph stone with inscription, Moruya Quarry – 54 pieces
- Cenotaph stone at Moruya Quarry – 48 pieces
To solve these jigsaws please CLICK HERE.
Leave a Reply