Tag: M Keating

  • The demolition of an old landmark and other news from 100 years ago

    The demolition of an old landmark and other news from 100 years ago

    Featured image: The Moruya Court House, Vulcan St, Moruya Shire-wide news extracts from the Moruya Examiner of 15 May 1920, provided by the Moruya & District Historical Society COURT HOUSE FENCE.- Mr. Brogan received a telegram from contractor Veitch, who is at present in Sydney, stating that he had interviewed the Works Dept. and they […]